viernes, 29 de agosto de 2014

How I see my country



 
Hello classmates, today Im gonna talk about how I would promote my country, I mean ,wath things I would say to others persons, like tourists, about Chile.

First of all I would talk about the people. I think that the Chilean people are very  nice with the tourists  and also we try to be friendly with them, like helping them to go some place or just being decent. Then I would say something about the most beautiful places in Chile, like Isla de Pascua, Viña del Mar, La Serena Pucòn and others cities.

I would recommend it to visit classics spaces in Santiago, like restorants, parks and shops.

Chile is a beautiful place, full of good things,even  some places in this country has been propose in the ranking of the seven wonders in the worldm, so that`s mean that it could be a excellent experience to go there.

The food are very delicious and is a safe country to go there in vacations for example, also you can learn about their culture and costums.

Here is a picture of Isla de Pascua, an amaizing place.

I hope that you enjoy mi post, see you soon (:!


3 comentarios:

  1. Hello gordita <3 , Would you like go with me someday to Isla de Pascua? It would be amazing, I've always wanted to go there and I expect some day do it and better if it is with a good friend jaja
    Kisses <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice post Javi! You described perfectly how Chile is and I share your opinion about the places you mentioned. And I love the picture of the moais, I want to go there some day!
    See you in class (:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi,Javiera. I really enjoy your post I would like to visit Easter Island someday.This is one of my dreams. I think most of the chilean people are very friendly and kind with foreigners. Chilean people are very nice too.

    ResponderEliminar