viernes, 22 de agosto de 2014


I want to travel to...

Hello classmates, today I´m going to talk aboutthe place that I would like to visit in a future.
 
Well, since the last year I had an idea: I want to travel to Machu Picchu, Perú, because I have seen pictures and it is amazing and also it has been postulated to be one of the sevenwonders of the world, so this shows that go there it could be an unforgetable experience.
 
I don´t know so much about that place, just that is a fantastic área where you can see huges pyramids, that were built for the inca culture, a lot of years ago.
 
I would like to go there to appreciate the landscape and learn about other cultures and also I think that is a masterpiece of architecture, but I don´t think that study, work or live there will be a good idea, because it is just a touristic place.
 
 
I know that I have not been there, but  I prefer go to visit it for a few days and live in my country, Chile.
I hope that you enjoy my post, see you son.
 

1 comentario:

  1. Javi,I think is really a good idea to visit Machu Pichu. I would like to go there too.My brother went last year and told me his great and unforgetable experience in that place.I wish you can visit it someday.

    ResponderEliminar