domingo, 10 de agosto de 2014



Hi classmates, my name is Javiera and I`m going to talk about the way that I get to university.

I`m going to university since Monday to Friday, so first of all I leave my house and I walk to the bus stop  and there I take the bus to the subway station called Vespucio Norte, then I take the underground to the station called Cerro Blanco, finally I leave the underground and I have to options to get the university: walk to get there  ( this  take me 1o minutes ) or take a new bus ( this is more quickly , but sometimes the bus comes late). I usually wait the bus.
All the travel take me around thirthy five or fourty minutes, but I have a great problem. I have lo leave home before seven o`clock because after that hour it appear a lot of traffic!, and you can be there for an hour!, so I have to wake up early because of that. I hope that problem disappear soon, because all the people get angry and stressfull for the traffic.

See yo soon .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario