My best holidays!
Hi friends! Today I´m gonna talk about my best holidays.
Well, two years ago I traveled to Brasil ( in February) with my family, it was the first time that we went to another country, we had never been in a place outside of Chile.
I was an amazing experience ! When we got there, we felt so much warm, it semms like we were in a shower, there was a lot of wetness and we couldn´t breath well.
Then, we got to the hotel.I was so beautiful and the people were son friendly with us!
We visit a lot of places like "Cristo luz ", the park called " Du praias " and a beach called "Jureré", but the place that I loved, was the Island Bombinhas!.
We got there in a sheap and in a moment the boat stoped and we could jump out of it into the sea!
The color of the sea it was so clear, we can saw fishes and jellyfish !
I was there for a week, but I felt how if I was there less time.
The same year, in December, I had the lucky to travel there again, but with my classmates of the school.
That was my experience, I hope that you enjoy my post !
Goodbye (:
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario