viernes, 26 de septiembre de 2014

Before die

Hi friends!, this time I`m going to talk about the things that I want to do before dying.

The first thing that I want to do is travel to Brasil to see the carnaval of Rio de Janeiro, I think that could be a unforgettable experience, full of hapiness and dancing.

I would like to travel to Europe too and see the most famous things of each country , like coliseum in Rome or the Eiffel Tower in France, and I would like to realize a journey with my grandmother ( mother of my father) and go to Jerusalem, that is the dream of her.

For another way I would like to make  a family, I mean, I would like to be mother and have three kids and live in a beautiful house.

About my carrear, I would like to study something more specific of odontology relationated with prosthesis or braces, I`m not sure yet.

I would like to learn about others languages like English and France, becouse the grandfather of my grandmother was French.

In a future, I would like to buy a house in the beach to go there with my family in the summer or in the vacations of September or any time.
Finally, I would like to get many pets ! I love the animals.

I hope that you have enjoyed my post ,Good bye! (:

3 comentarios:

  1. About 8 years ago I was in Rio de Janeiro with my family for vacations, and the people was practicing for the carnival I wanted to go but unfortunately that day rained :c I hope you can do all the things <3... you can (Y) :*

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Rioo *-* I added that to my to-do-list hahaah
    I'm sure you'll accomplish all of those goals up there c:
    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think you If you do your best,don´t doubt your dreams will become true.I wish you could do all the things you want.Good luck.

    ResponderEliminar