domingo, 5 de octubre de 2014

MY FUTURE

Hi friends!, this time I´m going to talk about my possible future, but about something specific: my future like a worker.

Well, I´m studying Odontology, so I imagine when finish my career I will work, at the begining, in an hospital or some public place, I think in that kind of places you can learn the most critic diseases related with the odontology, but then I would like become independent and have myo own office to attend the people and take care of them, but I will not work alone, I mean, I would like be with other people, maybe an assistand or other kinds of profesionals for example a medic or speech therapist.

I would like to participe in researchs and travel to see conferences in other countries!

I would like to specialize and study an especific area of my career, I don´t know yet wich area choose , but I think that will be something related with prosthetic or orthodontic, because I think that I will have more chances of finding work In that way, I would like to learn some languages for example french, because the grandfather of my grandmother was french, I mean, that language is part of my ancestors and I know nothing of it.

Well, I hope that you have enjoyed my post! See you soon :D


1 comentario:

  1. You are right when you think to work in hospitals and public places at first.In that way you can help people who have a lot of dental problems and they don´t have enough money for paying.

    ResponderEliminar