My worst nightmare
I have to say that I`m a not a fearful person so it is strange for me to have nightmares, but since a week a had one!
I was studying in my bed and I saw the hour, I think that it`s was late so I decide to go to the bed and sleep.
It passed a few minutes untill I managed to fall asleep and in that moment the horrible dream started: I remember that I was sleeping in my bed and I don`t know why I felt a strange presence so I wanted to call my mom,but I couldn`t. I had no voice and I wanted to scream but that was not possible.
I felt that someone was watching me and I wanted to run,but I didn`t know why I couldn`t do that, so I started to throw things in my room, I started throwing them to the floor to produce noise and try to bring someone up to my piece, that is provided on the third floor ( I sleep alone in that floor).
I woke up at that moment and I went to turn on the light. I saw the time and were the two o'clock (at the morning) and I scroll down to the second floor and I slept with my mom!
I hope to don`t have a dream like that !
See you soon, good bye (:
I've had dreams like that! It's so disstresing when something like that happens!
ResponderEliminarI remember that one week I woke up everyday at 3:30 am hahaha I was paranoid after it ahahahah
hugs!
good story! I call my mother too when I have nightmare! xD BE CAREFUL WITH THE STRANGE PRESENCE if can stay next to you.....
ResponderEliminarheey I couldn't screm either in my nightmare!
ResponderEliminarthat feeling is terrible and distressing!!! I hope you'll never dream that again
for your own good haha
nice story by the way :)
take care and
see you around! :D
I hate that feeling too :( when you can't scream and ask for help! I think we passed for those things because we are very stressed and tired. I hope you don't have another one soon!! see you in class Javi!!
ResponderEliminar