Do you take care de environment?
Hi friends ! This time I´goint to talk about a topic that should be important for all of us: the environment!
Well, as you know, today the earth is very contaminated and is is our job to take care of it!
You can search many options to do that like recycling , using the bicycle or with the simple action to throw the garbage into a trush and not the street. Exist an organization called Green Peace, that try to protect the animals and the nature ever they do things to become this world into a better one.
In my house we don´t recycle , but we are friendly with the environment, sometimes I see beverage bottles in the subway for example and I pick it up to throw it into the trash.I don´t care if it´s not mine. Also, the most of the times I use the subway and the bus to get somewhere and in that way I I help reduce pollution and if I have to go a place near or not so distant , I use y legs !
In santiago missing green areas and parks with a lot of trees to clear the air and bring more oxygen to the atmosphere, but the people need learn abour how to take care the enviroment, I mean, ,ack education about the subject, the society used to throw nasty things to the street , they are unclean.
In a other way, we should build tracks for cyclists because they are very vulnerable in the streets.
Well, is it´s tue that I don´t support any organization because I don´t have time, I try to take care my city!!.
See you soon ! :D
BARAHOOOO! jajaja
ResponderEliminarhey you're right about that in Santiago there are no enough green areas, we have some parks and all that but the pollution is so much that the trees can not handle it at all :(
well great post by the way :D
see you around mate
take care
Javi, everybody should pick up the trash in the street, is not important if is your or not, is trash!!!
ResponderEliminarSee you Javi
I also thing it is important to take care of the plants and trees they do really good things for us , and help the environment. I also use legs, bus and subway just like you !
ResponderEliminarI love you Javi
XOXO
Javi,I think we are all responsible of our planet and we must avoid damaging the environment .We should help by recycling or making more campaigns to educate people about it. See you.
ResponderEliminarI would like to be part of Green Peace but I don't know how, I do the same things that you said it but I feel that is not enough, but it is something right?
ResponderEliminar