viernes, 7 de noviembre de 2014

MY 2014 !

Well, this time I`m talking about this year, I mean, what things I have lived this year.

At the beginning, everything was exciting for me, my classmates, the university , the teachers, the partys, but then, when the real class started I felt so scared and I have to say that I lived a very sadness stage of my life.I  did not want to go to university and study, every morning and afternoon I cried and felt so unhappy , very stressed and I did not want to do anything, in one time I decided to leave the university, but I couldn`t.

I lived that until two weeks before the vacations of winter, in that moment I decided to stop that and I said "Never I`m going to leave something like that again" and I understand that study it is not all in the life and I started to share more with my classmates !.
After that, only happy moments came and my family was very happy !

In the second semester I note that Odontology was my career  <3, I mean,I LOVE IT !
Now, I`m so I'm very happy with what I'm studying and this is what I want to do my whole life.

But not everything it`s good.Since one week ago I received a bad news: my grandfather is not well,his cancer it growing and the doctors decided end with the chemotherapy.This was so sadness for all family and of course, my mom was very affected. Just I can say that I want the best for him and I love it so much.

The year is ending and I hope to pass all the exams and that this summer will be funny!
GOOD BYE C:

3 comentarios:

  1. Javii !! This has been a very rough year for everyone, and maybe more for you, but you could get up and continuing with your life and your studies and that is awesome.
    I wish that like the same way you get over your sadness because the last semester you could resist the disease of your grandfather, I know that it would be something hard, but you have to think that he will be always with you in some way.
    Stay strong. Love you <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Javiera! You have really bad moments this year, I think we all saw you sad and stressed but you go on with what make you happy and that's a really good thing. You have to be strong and I send you all the best wishes and love for your grandfather, you have to think that things happen for a reason. <3 XOXO

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Javiera,what a bad news you received last week. I hope your grandfather don´t have so much pain .You have to be strong and help to your family in this difficult and unhappy time,I wish you the best.

    ResponderEliminar